Wednesday, August 26, 2009

WIP-Part 2 Sourwood Woodspirit

WIP ="work-in-progress"

Finally it is finished! This carving has been sitting proudly overlooking all who entered my shop for several weeks but I have just got back to finish him today. Although I was pleased with the paint job and finish somehow he ended up with just a bit more of a "surprised" look on his face than I intended. But that's ok because that is the look that I'd expect for him to have upon a stranger entering the room like, "Whooooooa... For whom is this entering my room?" After all he was sitting there on that lonely shelf for quite a while so perhaps he should also be evaluated for therapy too! :)

If you'd like to see the first posting on this "work-in-progress" then simply scroll back to August 16th or just click here. Thanks for checking him out!

No comments:

Post a Comment