Sunday, March 21, 2010

Carving Thunderbird Wings For the 16' Totem Pole (Part 1 of 3)

This is Part 1 of 3 videos (total about 30 minutes) where I demonstrate step-by-step how I made and carved the wings for the Thunderbird on our new 16' camp totem pole. I made the videos during the actual carving during November of 2009 and they now proudly fly upon the Thunderbird that is on top of the totem pole of yesterdays posting New Camp Totem Pole (Parts 1 and 2) 



I'll probably get all three videos uploaded during the next couple of days since I need to use some of my bandwidth for getting other stuff done too. I hope that you can perhaps glean some new tid-bit of helpful information from them but most of all, I hope that it will inspire you to pick up your chisels and take on a carving project of your own as the nice weather of spring is upon us. Happy carving!

No comments:

Post a Comment